This year the Economic Business weeks Tilburg organizes a new branch specific orientation day: the Consultancy Orientation Day. On April 12, A.T. Kearney, BCG and Roland Berger will present themselves to you. Are you interested in consultancy and want to experience what it is like to be a consultant? Or do you want to get in touch with a specific consultancy firm? The Consultancy Orientation Day offers you the opportunity to get to know several big consultancy firms and to show them your skills and competences.
During the Consultancy Orientation Day, you will:
• Meet Roland Berger, The Boston Consulting Group and A.T. Kearney.
• Learn more about what it is like to work as a consultant for several of the biggest consultancy firms worldwide.
• Have a luxurious lunch with all the recruiters and selected students at Auberge du Bonheur.
• Challenge yourself by participating in the real-life business cases in the afternoon.
• Have an informal drink at Auberge du Bonheur at the end of the day.
The program will be as follows:
|09:30 - 11:00||Presentations*|
|11:00 - 11:45||Ask questions + Coffee & tea|
|12:00 - 13:00||Business lunch at Auberge du Bonheur|
|13:00 - 15:00||Case 1|
|15:00 - 15:30||Break|
|15:30 - 17:30||Case 2|
|17:30 - 19:00||Informal drink|
* = All students interested in consultancy can attend the presentations. If you subscribe for the activity Consultancy Orientation Day, you are automatically subscribed for the presentations as well.
*The participation fee for this day is 3 euros
*For Dutch students only
*The dress code for this day is Business Attire
For more info and subscription, click on the logos below!